Source Four Leko Rental Tampa FL
Filming With the Source Four Leko (750w Ellipsoidal) With 19°, 36° & 50° lenses
Litewave Media offers the Source Four Leko rental for your specific production needs. These heavy-duty, powerful lights are popular for spotlight use in a studio and on stage. They provide a white beam with crisp imaging and projection and an even field. It has a long throw with its beam still strong from far distances. It is available with 19°, 36° and 50° lenses that affect the shape and throw of the lamp.
The Source Four Leko rental is a great light to use on a film set or for photos with any of our camera rentals, like the ARRI Alexa Mini camera rental. Check out our camera inventory to go with this lighting rental package.
Source Four Leko Technical Specs
- Rating: 375, 575, 750 Watts
- Socket (Lampholder): G9, Heat Sink bi-pin
- Lens (Condenser): High contrast aspheric Lens
- Reflector (Mirror): Faceted borosilicate aluminum, multi-layer dichroic coating
- Mounting: M12 hole with C-clamp, safety cable optional
- Yoke: Twin flat blade steel fork, 2 mounting positions
- Cable: 3′, fiberglass sheath, Edison Plug
- Focusing: 50° Tube, Stainless steel shutters
- Weight: 16.3 lb
- Dimensions: 20.1 – 22.8 x 21.3 x 12.4″
Source Four Leko Rental in Tampa, Florida
Feel free to contact us anytime for inquiries on light rentals, photography, or to reserve other film equipment and packages for your production. We look forward to helping you find the right lighting, camera, lenses and accessories that fit your needs. Just let us know how to assist you in finding the equipment you need.