Rental Requirements and Information
Please read our Rental Requirements below:
1) Please make COI out to:
Litewave Media, LLC
9850 16th St N
St. Petersburg, FL 33716
Send COI naming “Litewave Media, LLC” as “additional insured” and “loss payee”. Equipment rentals require equipment coverage, and $1,000,000 in liability coverage.
For equipment coverage, the deductible must be listed on the policy.
For grip truck rentals, “Hired Auto” must also be included on your COI.
2) We’ll also need a copy of valid credit card and driver’s license of a company representative. This can be emailed. Hard copies will also need to be provided at pickup.
3) Copy of signed estimate, which we’ll send over after receiving your COI.
4) Payment upfront. Credit Card, Wire, or Zelle are best options. Credit card does add a 3% fee. Let me know and we can send bank info or payment link.
5) Pickup and delivery dates/times. We do pickups/dropoffs in 1 hour windows to ensure we have a tech available for check-in/out and makes the process smoother for you. Let us know the 1-hour window you’d prefer on each of the pickup and drop off dates. We are open 10am – 7pm. Any pickups or returns outside of those hours do incur a $125 after hours fee (for each after-hours transaction).
6) Your Company Name and Website
7) Please note: Rental cancellations within 5 business days of pickup time are non-refundable.
8) Please note: We have a $500 minimum for rental orders. This can be over the course of multiple days but must be part of one single order.
9) Business References (2 please)
10) For reference our address for pickup and drop-off is:
9850 16th St N
St Petersburg, FL 33716
11) Any equipment that is returned damaged or that is lost on the day of the rental return will be billed for full replacement value on the card on file. Equipment that is returned with wear and tear (determined at the sole discretion of Litewave Media, LLC) will be billed at fair market value.
Let us know if you have any questions at: [email protected] – Thanks!