Rental Requirements and Information
Please read our Rental Requirements below:
1) We require Equipment Insurance and Liability Insurance for all rentals with no exceptions. We do not provide insurance services. Make your COI out to:
Litewave Media, LLC
9850 16th St N
St. Petersburg, FL 33716
Send COI naming “Litewave Media, LLC” as “additional insured” and “loss payee”. Equipment rentals require equipment coverage, and $1,000,000 in liability coverage.
For equipment coverage, the deductible must be listed on the policy.
For grip truck rentals, “Hired Auto” must also be included on your COI.
2) We’ll need a copy of a valid credit card and the driver’s license of a company representative. This can be emailed. Hard copies will also need to be provided at pickup. If someone other than the rentee is picking up equipment, their name must be provided in advance prior to pickup, and we require an email stating: “[Name] is approved to pickup our equipment and we assume all responsibilities and liability once equipment is in their possession.”
3) We’ll need a copy of your signed estimate, which we’ll send over after receiving your COI.
4) Payment upfront. Credit Card, Wire, or Zelle are best options. Credit card does add a 3.35% fee. Let us know and we can send bank info or payment link.
5) Pickup and delivery dates/times. We do pick-ups/drop-offs in 1 hour windows to ensure we have a tech available for check-in/out and makes the process smoother for you. Let us know the 1-hour window you’d prefer on each of the pickup and drop off dates. We are open 10am – 7pm. Any pickups or returns outside of those hours do incur a $150 after hours fee (for each after-hours transaction).
6) Please note: Rental cancellations are non-refundable. Make sure you have reviewed your order thoroughly before confirming it with us. We do NOT offer refunds.
7) Please note: We have a $500 minimum for rental orders. This can be over the course of multiple days but must be part of one single order. There are NO exceptions to this policy.
8) For reference our address for pickup and drop-off is:
9850 16th St N
St Petersburg, FL 33716
11) Any equipment that is returned damaged or that is lost on the day of the rental return will be billed for full replacement value on the card on file. Equipment that is returned with wear and tear (determined at the sole discretion of Litewave Media, LLC) will be billed at fair market value.
12) Please note: We do NOT do same day rentals. Our team needs at least 24 hours to collect your rental forms, process your insurance, allow payment to clear, pull and prep your gear, and then schedule a window for the tech to check you out. We test and check all equipment before it leaves our facility to ensure you have a smooth experience filming. Once your order is paid for, our team needs at least 24 hours to process all rentals. If you have an emergency, we can sometimes accommodate shorter timelines with a Rush Fee, but it will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis and is dependent on our staff and the equipment’s availability.
Let us know if you have any questions at: [email protected] – Thanks!